Job Title: Customer Experience Executive
Industry: Real Estate
Job Type: Permanent
Reporting to: Human Resource Manager
Closing date: 25th April 2017
Job Purpose: Username Investment Limited is a fast growing Kenyan based real-estate development and Investment Company. At Username, we desire to provide the current and upcoming generations with a place they can call home.
We are seeking to recruit experienced, self-driven, results oriented, passionate, friendly personnel with exceptional customer relations skills to fill in the position of a Customer Experience Executive.
The Customer Experience Executive will provide a valuable link between Username and its customers in reference to the various products and services offered by the company.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop service procedures, policies, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and standards.
- Ensure Compliance of the SLAs.
- Liaise with the Sales and Accounts teams to come up with a good CRM system and audit its usage.
- Drive the post sales activities and ensure compliance of the payment policy.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports on bookings and payments.
- Identify gaps in the company’s processes that affect the customer and give ways on how to close the gaps.
- Organize for customer service trainings to staff directly engaging the customers on the various and relevant topics on handling clients.
- Check on quality of service offered to the customers by randomly contacting the clients engaged by the sales team and getting their feedback as well as compiling the quality reports.
- Check whether professional etiquette is applied in all written correspondences with the customers.
- Handle product recalls (refund requests) and attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation and find out the reasons behind the decision for future improvement.
- Come up with ways, criteria and metrics to appreciate customers who bring a lot of business to the company.
- Handling and addressing customer complaints
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service surveys.
- Handling and/or escalating accordingly the enquiries that come through the customer service contact channels (email/telephone).
- Communicating to the customers when their titles have been processed and are ready for collection.
- Liaise and communicate with the customers who win gifts, vouchers or raffles from the company
- Advising the management on the best ways to offer excellent and first class customer service which will translate to a good brand in the market.
- Obtain customer testimonials.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide management feedback information on new relationships in order to meet the business objectives.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
Key Performance Indicators
- Overall Customer Satisfaction
- Effectiveness & Efficiency in E-media
- Overall customer acquisition rate
- Timely Complaint Escalation rate
- Product Knowledge
- Promotion of Customer awareness
Requirements for the Customer Experience Executive Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in any related field is required.
- 2 to 3 Years’ experience in Customer Service or Client relations roles.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and compile customer service reports
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to maintain exceptional customer service and to cope with irate clients.
- Proficiency in computer skills MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and CRM database.
- Good attention to detail, organized, efficient and decisive.
- High degree of accuracy when handling customer details.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply
If you interested and meet the requirements please visit our website on www.usernameproperties.com and login to our careers page to apply for this position.