Job Title: Sales Manager
Industry: Real Estate
Job Type: Permanent
Reporting to: Head of Sales and Marketing
Closing date: 25th April 2017
Job purpose: Username Investment Limited is a fast growing Kenyan based real-estate development and Investment Company. At Username, we desire to provide the current and upcoming generations with a place they can call home.
We are seeking to recruit experienced, self-driven, results oriented, aggressive, friendly personnel with leadership skills to fill in the position of a sales manager
The Sales Manager will be responsible for generating revenue through selling of company products and motivating and leading the Sales team.
As a manager and a team leader the job holder shall be expected to design and implement a sales strategy that supports company growth whilst offering advanced company products.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, implementing and reviewing sales strategy, plans and processes
- Managing sales executives’ team and individual performance and related post performance appraisal processes.
- Strategic monthly & weekly brainstorming meetings with all sales executives within the department.
- Preparation of the departmental budgets in coordination with the finance department
- Conducting daily, weekly and monthly sales reviews.
- Capacity building in sales department in coordination with the HR department
- Preparation of the revenue and deficit reports prior to the weekly management meetings.
- Follow up on clients payment after site visits and on closure or payment of outstanding collection
- Review and consideration (approval and decline) of all requests or contracts emanating from the sales executives.
- Reporting departmental team activities and cascading management decisions to the team.
- Organizing and coordinating sales activities and events.
- Preparing new sales executives in training and induction prior to deployment to their specific roles.
- Working with the sales team to develop and maintain new client relationships and ensure consistent lead generation.
- Effectively ensuring consistent debt collection mechanisms are adequately adhered to and reporting is done on the same.
- Manage sales commission structure, work schedule and reporting.
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes to be used within the sales department.
- Effectively monitoring and evaluating the performance of sales staff.
- Ensure all departmental objectives are assigned and met in a timely fashion.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales department.
Key Performance Indicators
- Meeting overall sales target
- Meeting the Overall conversion target
- Meeting the debt collection target
- Sales team performance level
- Client engagements level
- Ensure timely lead generation
- Ensure timely performance appraisal for sales team.
Requirements for the Sales Manager Job
- Over 5 years’ experience in sales (2) of which must be in a managerial or supervisory position.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any related field is required.
- Strong analytic skills, including ability to independently conduct real estate market research, sales trends and budgets
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging sales channels
- Demonstrated ability to express ideas clearly, verbally and in writing
- Strong computer skills, including high level of proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word;
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate and manage productive relationships with sales team, management, customers and the community
- Creativity, entrepreneurial, and a self-driven attitude towards work, with a sense of humor
How to Apply
If you interested and meet the requirements please visit our website on www.usernameproperties.com and login to our careers page to apply for this position.