10 Waiters / Waitresses Needed Urgently
Duties and Responsibilities
- Smiles and Greets customers and presents them with the menu.
- Informs customers about the special items for the day and menu changes, if any.
- Suggest food and beverages to the customer and also try to up sell.
- Take food and beverage orders from the customer on the order taking pads or on the handheld Point of sale (POS) system.
- Solving customer complaints using the 4 step procedure and notifying the supervisor if necessary.
- Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning the change.
- Performing basic and secondary cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
- Filling in for absent staff as needed.
- Punch the order on the POS machine and make sure to enter the special requirements made by the guest while ordering the food.
- Communicate to the customer and provide assistance with their queries.
- Co – ordinate with the kitchen staff to ensure smooth operation and customer satisfaction.
- Server food and beverage to the guest as per the course of order.
- Observes customers and ensure their satisfaction with the food and service.
- Promptly respond to guest with any additional request.
- Follow service standards at all times.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
Job / Functional Skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Attention to details
- Ability to work long hours
- Consciousness of high standards of cleanliness and general hygiene
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- People management
Academic Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma/Certificate in Hospitality Management/ Food & Beverage Service from a recognized institution
- At least 1 year relevant working experience in similar role
- Possess Certificate of GOOD CONDUCT AND FOOD HANDLER’S.
- Physically strong and able to carry heavy trays and plates.
- Males preferably.
- Disciplined and honest.
- Willing to undergo 2 months’ probation.
- Available to start immediately.
Send an updated CV and Application letter stating your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th April 2017.
If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.