West Kenya Sugar Co Ltd is a major sugar milling company based in the western region of Kenya.
We are seeking to fill in the following vacancies with qualified people willing to work in our shift system to ensure the smooth running of the production process to the specified specifications while complying to the company’s set policies.
The positions and qualifications are:
Shift Superintendent (Mills)
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer
- 8 – 10 years’ experience in similar position
- Computer literacy
Shift Supervisor (Process House)
- Graduate/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 6 – 8 years’ experience in similar position
- Computer literacy is an added advantage.
Attendants: Hopper, Dry Seed Mixer, Magma Mixer & Pumps
- Craft Certificate in Technical/Mechanical Engineering – Fitter Trade
- 5+ Years’ experience
Qualified Interested candidates may apply as follows;
2. After completing the application, please ensure you submit your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Only applicants that have completed the online form as well as submitted their CV will be considered.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications received, we will not be able to confirm all submissions.
Preference will be given to applications submitted by April 10, 2017 close of business