Engineering Jobs in Kenya
Our client, offering a selection of easy-to-use wireless solutions designed for the protection and management of people, mobile and fixed assets.
They are seeking to recruit a Technical Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Do a daily roll call of the technicians.
- Supervise and assist in Programming of units to be installed to ensure accuracy in the procedure.
- Supervision of all records within the Technical Department to ensure that the necessary
documents and files are correctly maintained.
- Daily supervision of the work timetable prior to dispatch of technicians for assignments.
- Training of technicians and offering required Technical guidance.
- Assessment, evaluation and studying of the market to establish need for Advanced Technology
and identify Training Needs of the Technical Team.
- Link between the various departments within the Company in regard to client-technical issues.
- Advising clients on Technical and related issues.
- Random visit of sites to supervise as technicians carry out their work.
- Carry put post-installation inspections
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
- A Diploma in Automotive Engineering / Locomotive Wiring will be an added advantage.
- At least two (3) years of similar experience in a reputable organization.
- Must have a valid certificate of Good Conduct.
- Must have a valid Driving License
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A pro-active individual who will be ready to work on lasting solutions to any Technical issues encountered on duty.
- A hard-working and diligent individual.
- A good communicator.
- Ability to demonstrate Excellence and Integrity.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com on or before close of business 8th May, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement