Our client, Yetu Sacco Society, a licensed deposit taking SACCO with operations in Meru and Nairobi Counties, seeks to recruit suitably qualified persons to fill the role of Deputy CEO – Finance and Administration
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer the office holder shall oversee the finance, accounting and credit functions of the Society.
More specifically the duties & responsibilities shall include the following;
- Involves preparation of financial reports and summaries e.g. cash flow statements, trial balance, income statement and balance sheet, SASRA reports
- Continuous matter which involves deputizing for the CEO in his absence as well as authorization of payments when they arise
- Oversight of Accounts/Finance personnel
- Authorization of payment vouchers and posting of the transactions in the system
- Oversight of bank accounts and member accounts.
- Investment of Society funds
- Liquidity management
- Payroll management
- Oversee procurement function of Society
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the CEO
The holder of this position requires to have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university
- CPA (K) and a registered with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ICPAK).
- At least seven years working experience in a similar position or other related position in a financial institution
- Aged 30-40 years
- Strong management skills
If you are interested in the above positions, kindly submit your applications as per the instructions below.
How to apply
Download the online job application form HERE (open with adobe reader).
Must indicate the Job Reference Number on the application form. DCEO/5/2017
The form must be submitted by end of 5th May 2017.
NB: Those who had already applied previously for the role need not apply again.