Alton Holdings ¡s a business consulting firm with clients in the banking, manufacturing, service and Hospitality industries among others.
Our client is a 4 star business hotel based outside Nairobi, we are looking for a serious, established and experienced professional – 5 years minimum experience
Position Summary: Reporting to the Board you will be directly responsible for the overall leadership and management of the hotel and function of all employees, facilities, operations, sales, costs and profit, budget and hotel standards.
- Planning, setting standards, priorities and ensuring policies, SOPs and procedures are followed.
- Ensure maximum guest satisfaction in accordance with the hotel’s standards.
- Take responsibility, create and maintain good working conditions, create the climate to motivate staff to excel and maintain standards, must have a friendly positive personality.
- Analyse financial performance, current performance relative to budgeted standards.
- Business minded, able to produce acceptable return on investment, aware of competition and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Has knowledge of Food and beverage, rooms division, conference, procurement, security and HR
- Monitors the performance of the hotel through verification and analysis of guest satisfaction systems and financial reports and initiates corrective action.
- Maintains product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints and initiates corrective action.
- Develops accurate and aggressive long and short-range financial objectives consistent with the Company’s mission statement.
- Maintains an appropriate level of community public affairs involvement.
- Executes marketing, sales, and operational activities, producing results that meet or exceed the hotel’s business plan.
- Implements and maintains effective open-door communication system that crosses departmental lines in order to reach all employees.
- Other duties as may be assigned.