Our Client a diversified group of companies whose core businesses is to provide a range of services to international companies in East and Southern Africa is looking for an Accounts and Admin Trainee for their Nairobi Office.
- Enter substantial numbers of transactions into QuickBooks
- Assist in preparation and review of monthly management accounts.
- Prepare & make payments to suppliers.
- Perform monthly bank accounts reconciliations and weekly petty cash checks.
- Provide support to internal and external auditors.
- Provide ongoing support to staff in the South Sudan.
- Prepare letters, minutes of meetings and other administrative documents.
- Cover for colleagues on leave.
- Any other relevant duties assigned by management
- Basic accounting qualification (CPA K), or Finance / Economics majors.
- Excellent written & oral English.
- Computer literacy – QuickBooks (or similar)
- Good touch typing speed, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise.
- Good organisation skills.
Salary: 60,000 gross
To apply, please follow the link; http://bit.ly/2qb0IvB
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***