ACDI / VOCA is an economic development organization that fosters broad-based economic growth, raises living standards, and creates vibrant communities.
Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI / VOCA has worked in 146 countries since 1963.
Its expertise is in catalyzing investment, climate smart agriculture, empowerment & resilience, institutional strengthening, and market systems.
ACDI / VOCA currently has 44 active projects in 30 countries valued at a total of more than $151 million.
Director of Operations, Kenya
ACDI / VOCA is currently seeking a Director of Operations for the anticipated USAID funded Kenya Feed the Future Crop and Dairy Market Systems Development Activity Program.
This anticipated FTF-funded Activity will have a strong focus on sustainable, private-sector driven market development in the dairy, horticulture, and grain value chains.
The Director of Operations will be expected to provide overall financial and administrative management, including ensuring that interventions comply with USAID and Kenyan laws.
This position is expected to be located in Nairobi.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Economics required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 7 years of experience managing similar projects of similar size and scope is desired, of which 5 years was on a USAID funded project.
- Demonstrated management, administrative, reporting, and representation skills.
- Willingness to travel required.
- Fluency in English is required.
How to Apply
Please apply online at www.acdivoca.org/international-jobs.
No phone calls please.
Only finalists will be contacted.
Women, minorities, and Kenyan nationals are encouraged to apply.