ACDI / VOCA is an economic development organization that fosters broad-based economic growth, raises living standards, and creates vibrant communities.
Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI / VOCA has worked in 146 countries since 1963. Its expertise is in catalyzing investment, climate smart agriculture, empowerment & resilience, institutional strengthening, and market systems.
ACDI / VOCA currently has 44 active projects in 30 countries valued at a total of more than $151 million.
M&E Director, Kenya
We are currently seeking an M&E Director for the anticipated USAID funded Kenya Feed the Future Crop and Dairy Market Systems Development Activity Program.
This anticipated FTF funded activity will have a strong focus on sustainable, private-sector driven market development in the dairy, horticulture, and grains value chains.
Activity interventions are likely to include improved competitiveness and trade, increased farm household productivity and market access, improved nutrition-related behaviors and improved access to diverse and quality food, and building the sustainability local organizations.
The M&E Director will be responsible for developing and managing the program’s performance monitoring plan, as well as developing appropriate qualitative and quantitative measurement tools.
The M&E Director is expected to supervise a team of M&E Specialists and will lead the baseline and annual data collection surveys.
Location of the M&E Director is TBD.
- Master’s degree in sociology, statistics, international relations or other relevant field preferred.
- Minimum of ten years of experience including five years directly managing the M&E component of a donor funded project. Prior experience managing the monitoring and evaluation system for a USAID funded Feed the Future activity is preferred.
- Prior experience with projects that use a facilitative value chain approach is desired
- Proven experience and skills in quantitative and qualitative research methods, survey design and implementation, statistical data analysis required.
- Familiarity with applying the Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) approach to management is desired.
- Experience with USAID-funded projects is preferred.
- Fluency in English required.
How to Apply
Please apply online at www.acdivoca.org/international-jobs.
No phone calls please.
Only finalists will be contacted.
Women, minorities, and Kenyan nationals are encouraged to apply.