ACDI / VOCA is seeking candidates for a Monitoring and Evaluation Director for an anticipated Feed the Future livestock market systems development project in northern Kenya funded by USAID.
The project will enable people, households, and communities to increase their resilience, sustainably moving out of poverty and chronic vulnerability.
The M&E Director will oversee design and implementation of M&E strategies and will work with the Chief of Party, M&E Director, technical staff, USAID, and project partners.
He/she will develop systems to track overall project and subaward activities, outputs, and results to ensure they are on track to meet the annual and life of project benchmarks and targets.
- Provide technical leadership for M&E to the project team to ensure USAID and Feed the Future M&E requirements are met on timely basis and guides data collection, management of the data, and display of the results. This includes data analysis, reporting, and dissemination, building capacity of M&E and technical staff in these areas, and ensuring compliance.
- Design and lead implementation of efficient and accurate data collection system that includes efficient processes for collecting data and ensuring data quality.
- Provide general oversight of the M&E database, using it to track progress and trends, generate reports per USAID requirements, and conduct data quality checks.
- Coordinate and facilitate the refinement of the Theory of change, logical framework and DIP.
- Supervise M&E staff and oversee implementation of all M&E activities, including annual surveys, case studies, and stakeholder workshops to refine approaches.
- Prepare data analyses for PREPs, Annual Results Reports and other required documents.
- Oversee strengthening of M&E capacity of local organizations.
No phone calls please.
Only finalists contacted.
Women and minorities encouraged to apply.