Job Vacancy: Disbursement Clerk
3 Months Contract
The African Development Bank, through its Agency Sheer Logic Management Consultants Ltd, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant Short Term position of a Disbursement Clerk.
Key Result Area
Under the overall administrative supervision of the Director General, RDGE and daily supervision of the Country Program Officer and the Disbursement Assistant, the Team Assistant Disbursement Clerk will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Receive all disbursements requests submitted to RDGE and conduct preliminary review of applications to ensure completeness and highlight findings to the Disbursement Assistant;
- Scan and send disbursements applications for linking and scan and send contract documents for filing;
- Send all routine correspondence to PIUs including the monthly disbursement reports;
- Maintain at all times proper filing of all disbursement documents and managing disbursement documents in the archive’s as well as date records and reports related to disbursement;
- Assist to respond to questions from Task Team leaders and borrowers on disbursement related issues;
- Assist the Country Program Officer in compiling, collating and analyzing data on disbursements as well as in attending meetings with stakeholders and compiling minutes thereof.
- Draft clear and concise correspondent to borrowers on disbursement related issues for review by the Country Program Officer;
- Assist the Disbursement Assistant in verification of justifications to the special account;
- Assist in designing materials for disbursement trainings as per the specific training need of the PIU/PIT;
- Undertaking any other ad hoc functions of disbursement transaction processing or similar nature, as may be assigned