Duma works is recruiting a marketing representative for its client.
The client is a reputable Agribusiness firm in Nairobi
- Ensure that the territory volume and distribution objectives of company brands are achieved
- Achieve trade coverage, visit frequency and outlet visit plan in order to maximize route effectiveness and efficiency
- Manage the retailers through the implementation of account strategies and plans in order to maximize volume, share and other distribution management parameters performance
- Achieve the territory distribution, volume, merchandising and communication targets by brand in targeted outlets
- Implement successfully best practices/ standards and policies
- Continually working with our client and third parties’ Distribution representatives to deliver the targets
- Effective and timely reporting of market information to Management team
- Manage an effective distribution team through formal and informal coaching , monitoring and training
- Implement and establish close working relationships with partners (retailers) in order to gain high levels of trade support and loyalty whilst enhancing understanding of the trading environment
- Diploma in any Business Related Field
- Working experience in a Marketing function will be an advantage, preferably in an FMCG industry for at least 2 years
- Prior experience in agribusiness sales is an added advantage
- In possession of a valid and clean Driving License.
- The position involves a lot of shuttling back and forth around Nairobi and its environs, so the candidates should be Nairobi based
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2808”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2808 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Thursday, 18 May 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.