AIC Kijabe Hospital
Internship in Community Health
The purpose of this position is to glory to God by assisting the NCH team in developing best practices to achieve Kenya’s Millennium Development Goals 4 & 5 (i.e. promoting maternal and newborn health).
It also aims at developing the practical skills in health promotion and prevention, research, and leadership necessary to be at the forefront of innovation in Global Health initiatives
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
An applicant MUST meet the following requirements:
- Desire to see effective education and care delivered to men, women and children.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Nursing, Community Health, Public Health, Epidemiology or other related area.
- Previous community experience is an added advantage.
- Strong interest in maternal child health.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.