AIC Kijabe Mission Hospital seek to recruit for a Dentist.
Purpose of the Position: Reporting to the Medical Director, the dentist will glorify God through excellence in dental and oral health care and by teaching, mentoring and learning with others the principles of general dentistry
An applicant MUST meet the following requirements:
- Dental Degree of B.D.S. or equivalent in good standing with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board (MPDB)
- Desire to see the Kijabe Hospital clinical and educational teams fulfill their purposes.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills and willingness to provide leadership.
- Self-driven personality, honesty and integrity
- Desire to continuously improve the quality of dental care provided by the department.
- A heart to serve the poor and needy in the society with the love and compassion of Jesus Christ.
- An interest in learning clinical orthodontics.
Further information regarding the position visit our website www.kijabehospital.org