AIC Kijabe Mission Hospital seeks to recruit for HIV / ART / TB Trainer.
Purpose of the Position: Reporting to the HIV training manager, the HIV / ART / TB trainer will be assisting the HIV care team in the provision of dignified and quality medical care to persons and their families affected by HIV/AIDS.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
An applicant MUST meet the following requirements:
- Desire to see effective care delivered to those suffering from HIV/AIDS.
- Diploma or Degree in Clinical Medicine and registered with the clinical officers council.
- Over 3 years’ experience in the provision of ART and general HIV/AIDS care
- A born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith
- An honest person full of integrity in his/her personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
- High standards of grooming and personal etiquette; Very smart appearance
- Mature and courteous
- Strong interpersonal skills and inter-cultural orientation.
If you meet the above specifications, send your application letter stating how your experience matches the specifications and CV with position as the subject matter via Email: email@example.com on or before 31st May 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Further information regarding the position visit our website www.kijabehospital.org