Assistant Lodge Manager for a luxury camp in Masai Mara
Our client, a luxury camp , is looking for a positive and creative Assistant Lodge Manager for their Lodge in Masai Mara.
The successful candidate will assist the Lodge Manager with organizing and coordinating all the lodge operations and procedures.
He/She must have at least 3 years Managerial experience in a 5 star Lodge or Tented Camp, be a strong leader and very customer oriented.
- Welcome and hosting of guests
- Management of Guest Experiences incl. Kids activities
- Daily lodge reconciliations
- Completing of Month end duties – stock controls, reports
- Management of maintenance issues
- Guiding as required, incl. Guide Training
- Drive community development projects in conjunction with the conservancy
- To carry out regular, meaningful performance appraisals
- To review and analyze monthly results, highlight problem areas and take appropriate action to rectify poor performance
- To ensure that the company’s training objectives are achieved
- To attend all company social and promotional functions, maintaining a high profile with current and prospective clients
Qualifications / Key Skills
- Hotel Management degree/diploma from a reputable institution
- Over 3 years of Management experience in a 5 Star Lodge or Tented camp
- Customer focused with a warm friendly personality
- Excellent Communication and leadership skills
- Problem solver and “out of the box” thinker
- Fluent Kiswahili
- IT literate
- Bush knowledge
- License to carry a firearm is an added advantage
Monthly Salary: Competitive salary + other benefits
Deadline: 21st May 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2piPzwR
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***