Job Vacancy: Assistant Manager, Training
The main purpose of the role is to develop and implement training programmes to the customers for sustainability and to increase company’s profitability.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement the annual training Calendar for scheduled training programmes.
- Develop training materials and review them regularly as required for relevance and appropriateness
- Develop or modify course materials and training manuals to meet specific needs as required.
- Prepare training reports and give the feedback to the clients
- Source for training opportunities in the Market including tenders
- Conduct member education and member sensitization programmes
- Maintain client relationship, paying courtesy visits to our clients in the Umbrella scheme
- In Liaison with the account managers, draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations for our clients
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Maintain a database for all the clients who have taken part in our past trainings and update them of any upcoming ones
- Source for training venues and booking
- Monitor training programmes and manuals to ensure they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary
- Maintains understanding of training techniques and method.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related area
- Three years’ experience and above in a similar Role
- Thorough Knowledge of Pensions and Retirement Benefits and related sector
- Project Management within the Industry or relevant sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Critical thinking
- Attention to details
- Good decision making skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com clearly indicating the job title on the subject line on or before 7th June 2017.