Role title: Direct Sales Representative
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Contract type: 12 months.
Salary: Base + commission-based.
Short introduction: At Avanet Technologies, we have a strong multi-faceted product line, and we will rely on direct sales representatives to expand the sales of our services including our standard bus booking service.
Our direct sales representatives will contact potential customers, write service installation orders, meet sales quotas, and leave our customers smiling.
This position reports to the sales manager.
Summary purpose and objective of role
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
- Soliciting customers through door-to -door or smart calling sales efforts.
- Explaining and selling services available to our customers, maintaining minimum sales quotas, and writing orders for installation of services
- Follow-up on door hangers with phone calls
Excellent presentation and sales skills, self-motivation, an entrepreneurial quality, and a desire to control your own income will identify you as a desirable candidate for this highly visible role.
This position is base + commission-based, and we offer attractive package for the brilliant closers.
The Direct Sales Representative must demonstrate capacity and capabilities in the following:
- Demonstrating and ensuring compliance with our “customer satisfaction” philosophy
- A minimum of diploma from a recognized institution.
- One year experience in direct (door-to-door) sales, preferably in IT products and services and/or telemarketing
- Age 26 years and below
- Neat personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work within non-standard business hours
- Ability to maintain favourable relations with customers and fellow employees
- Must thrive on closing new business
About Avanet Technologies Ltd: Avanet Technologies Ltd is a Kenyan ICT company based in Nairobi providing technology business support services to our customers.
We specialize in providing managed services for businesses so that you can concentrate on your core services. We have extensive experience in providing ICT solutions gained working with the large enterprise and SMEs.
We are committed to building affordable high quality cloud based solutions to power your business.
Benefits: The above positions are demanding roles and Avanet Technologies will provide a competitive package for the right candidates.
To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to Avanet Technologies Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates should state the role in the subject header.
Closing date for applications is 15th May 2017.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Other information: Avanet Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and encourages the referral of diverse applicants. Offers of employment are conditional upon satisfactory completion of pre-employment background verification.