Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
Salary: KES 200,000 – 250,000 gross plus commissions.
Our client is one of the leading licensed motor vehicle insurance providers in Kenya.
They seek to hire a corporate sales Manager with experience in Bancassurance.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the formulation of and review of department’s business plan and budget
- Assist in developing objectives and strategies of achieving targets in area of focus
- Develop and maintain productive relationship with clients through well planned regular visits and review of business incentives to motivate performance
- Conduct market research and provide customer feedback to the organisation for development and customisation of new and existing products to suit various market segments
- Drive growth in Banc assurance business
- Market our products to prospective clients, and advice customers on the adequacy of cover requested for in relation to the policies available.
- Provide prompt information and technical advice to clients
- Adhere to regulatory/ compliance and internal procedures in regard to banc assurance business.
- Organizing networking functions for intermediaries one is responsible for to improve intercompany and personal working relationships that boosts targeted production
- Mentoring, coaching and giving guide line staff.
- Follow up on renewal policies from assigned accounts
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
- University Degree or Diploma, preferably in a business field from a recognized University with at least two years working experience in Bancassurance/insurance industry.
- Professional qualification in insurance or good progress in ACII or DIP.
- Preferably 35 years and above
- 5 Years insurance marketing and/or underwriting experience.
- Exposure to Insurance products in the bank set-up with knowledge of the Bank’s set standards, policies and the operating manual.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work effectively in a diversified set up and in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Proven ability to respond quickly, independently and appropriately to competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Personal organization and thoroughness coupled with the ability to work under minimum supervision with good Judgment and decision making skills.
- Knowledgeable in compiling data and preparing a variety of reports as well as ability to verify the accuracy of documents.
How to apply
If you are up to the task and possess the required qualifications, skills and experience, kindly send you CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday 26th May 2017.
Kindly quote the Job title (Bancassurance Corporate sales Manager) on the subject section and indicate your current /expected salary and notice period.
N.B: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.