Vacancy: Brand Manager
Job Ref: WM/BM/3
About our client: Our client manufactures and distributes livestock mineral supplement products in Kenya.
They are looking for a dynamic Brand Manager.
The Brand Manager role is an exciting, diverse position in a growing market, which offers an incredible unique opportunity to grow personally alongside the brand.
Responsible for every aspect of the day to day and long term running of the division, s/he will also be held to task on set targets for growth that will result in rewards.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of detailed and concise marketing plan, budget and strategy
- Reporting on monthly and yearly marketing activities, results and budget vs plan, budget and strategy
- Maintenance and growth of social media following
- Twice daily processing of orders
- Weekly stock take and stock position report
- Monthly forecasting and ordering of stock, taking into account marketing activities and projected or targeted growth
- Attending and managing promotional events
- Development and production of marketing collateral
- Meeting with industry professionals to establish outlets (Vets and companion animal related businesses)
Monitoring, investigating and reporting on competitor activities
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Relevant degree in Business/Marketing
- Must have 3 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Basic knowledge and use of Adobe Photoshop
- Familiar with Mail Chimp
- Proficient with WordPress and Woocommerce
- Demonstrate fluency in Microsoft Office with particular focus on Excel, Power Point and Publisher.
- Ability to prepare adequate and timely reports
- Must be able to work alone, hold self highly accountable and a strong character who can keep their head above water when facing a storm
We are looking for an energetic, confident, goal driven individual to sieze the opportunity to build the brand and run with it – the brands growth is your growth.
The ideal candidate is sales orientated and will understand the value of building the sales and customer base and appreciate how this will translate directly to financial benefits for them in the form of KPI’s.
Must be highly articulate and fluent in English, with fluency in Kiswahili a bonus.
Remuneration and Benefits
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, experience and qualifications
To apply, send your CV in word format with a recent photograph of yourself embedded in the top right hand corner.
Attach an application letter demonstrating how your skills, experience and qualifications are transferrable to the role.
All documentation is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted.