Our client, Brown’s Food Company is the umbrella brand for Brown’s Cheese, Delia’s Ice Cream and The Cracker Shack.
They make a range of high quality natural cheeses, fast moving commodities e.g. cheddar and mozzarella as well as butter and yoghurt.
They sell the products in Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda and South Sudan.
The company is seeking to recruit a highly talented individual to fill in the following position:
Regional Retail Sales Manager
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Regional Retail Sales Manager will be responsible for ensuring steady growth of all the company products is achieved within the retail sector regionally.
The incumbent will also ensure that the merchandising team perform their responsibilities according to the company expectations.
This position will be based in Tigoni, Kiambu County.
- Ensuring the annual targets are met and or exceeded
- Monitoring and auditing merchandisers to ensure the shop layouts are as per the company standards
- Conducting market research on growth in other retail segments
- Training the retail customer cheese linesman teams on HACCP to ensure the quality of the company products reaches the final end user
- Managing all the retail tastings to ensure the displays are as per the company standards
- Booking the tastings frequently based on data of slow moving products or new product launches
- Promoting the company products by collaborating with other like-minded products for retails tastings of similar products e.g. wine and cheese pairings
- Reviewing all retail sales data and preparing management reports
Key Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field
- At least 7 years’ working experience in a sales & marketing role preferably in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry.
- At least 3 years in senior management
- Good business acumen, merchandising, and packaging strategy
- Excellent report writing skills, communication skills and problem solving skills
- Proven team leadership skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees with the subject REGIONAL RETAIL SALES MANAGER by COB 8th June, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.