Graduate Trainee – Insurance
Charter Insurance Agency is a rapidly growing Insurance Agency based in Nairobi.
We focus on service excellence to create a niche market in the provision of quality insurance right at your doorstep, anywhere in Kenya.
Our unique service involves a desk-top audit consultancy on our clients insurance portfolios, to minimize any gaps in coverage.
We know that for this to be sustainable, we require our dedicated team to have technical expertise to keep ahead.
A big part of this will be down to developing our very own future leaders, hence the creation of our Graduate Trainee Programme.
Insurance Graduate Trainee
We are looking out for a passionate and hardworking individual who is not scared to stand up and make a name for themselves in this market.
So if you are a graduate who wishes to enter the insurance industry and you are interested in obtaining an analytical and professional role, we are offering an excellent opportunity for you, with detailed training.
Further, we will ensure you are exposed to senior management and training workshops, than you might receive elsewhere, as well as having regular meetings with the former, to discuss your progress.
We are committed to making a leader of you.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be placed in our busy commercial and personal lines division, responsibilities which include;-
- Doing Sales and Renewals,
- Maintaining company registers
- Clerical work including underwriting claims and accounting.
- Regular mentoring by management
- Being involved in leading projects
- Attending Insurers training workshops
- Attending events on behalf of Charter Insurance Agency
- Attending clients meetings and networking events
- Any other duties delegated to you by management
- must be a Graduate preferably B.Sc Actuarial Science/Accounting fields
- Computer literacy is a requirement.
- Candidates who reside in Eastlands will have an added advantage
- Honesty and integrity.
- Passionate about insurance
- They must have a strong willingness to learn,
- Exceptional interpersonal skills,
- Strong numerical skills
- Self-driven and ability to achieve set goals with minimum supervision.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
Successful candidates should be driven to become future leaders.
If this is you, then email us your CV and copy of your certificates to the following email address;-
To Human Resources
Charter Insurance Agency
P.O. Box 43-00100
Only successful candidates will be contacted.