Our client based in Nanyuki is looking for a Chief Commercial Officer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and application of resources to best support the delivery of community development.
He or She will be required to Increase revenues from Tourism, Ranching, Agriculture, Fundraising (and future enterprise) for re-investment into effective community work.
They will also be responsible for improving the efficiency and efficacy of support operations to get more done at less cost
- Manage the day to day operations of the company.
- Unlock the barriers (resources/decisions) that stand in way of the organisation.
- Lead commercial projects & drive accuracy in budget setting & adherence at all levels of management.
- Generate KSh +100m annually from commercial businesses for reinvested in development projects.
- Maximise company productivity, expand activity and profitability & establish new revenue sources.
- Working with the CEO and key partners to develop the key objectives of the company.
- Cut the use non-renewable energy use by 50% by moving to renewable energy sources.
- Assist to speed up and drive clear decision making throughout the organisation.
- Ensure that all levels of management are part of the decision making process.
- Ensure forums, systems and processes are in place for informed decisions to be made quickly.
- Be a champion of creative innovation and prioritisation.
- Champion our positioning as a way to frame and support decision making.
- Extend the organization’s reach on all matters conservation and community development.
- Establish a culture of learning & responsibility across all staff.
- Champion an effective KPI and Performance Related Pay system.
- Ensure to drive the profitability of the organization.
- Must have experience managing the day to day operations of a company.
- MBA is an added advantage
- Experience working in the hospitality sector is an added advantage.
- Must have 5 years’ experience in senior management position in a reputable organisation
- Must have experience working in the private sector.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be resilient.
- A relationship and team builder with excellent communications skills.
- Firm grasp of marketing concepts, from brand building through to communication.
- Should be responsible, inspirational and passionate.
Monthly gross salary: Open
Deadline: 24th June 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2ryfa5s
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***