Cimbria East Africa is a successful international company that specializes in delivering efficient and controlled technology processes, equipment and plants for handling grain and seed.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Electrical Programmer to be responsible for Design, Assembly, Testing and Commissioning of electrical panels for our plants.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Programmable Logical Control certification.
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of grain handling machineries, complete processing lines, large turnkey projects required.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, environment.
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.