Our client, a well-established Limited Company with multiple Commercial Property in CBD is currently looking to recruit a Commercial Property Management Officer.
He/she will be involved in all aspect of property management i.e. accounts, security, janitorial services and landscaping.
The successful candidate MUST have relevant background experiences in commercial property management.
- Keep property occupied with qualified tenants.
- Responsible for property showings for prospective tenants.
- Develop rental agreements and enforces terms.
- Responsible for collection of deposits, rents & resolves tenant complaints.
- Oversee eviction proceedings if necessary.
- Schedule maintenance, repair and negotiate contracts with vendors.
- Regularly inspect property to ensure it is in good working order.
- Keep financial records from property operations.
- Create monthly financial reports for property owner.
- Develop policies and procedures that support the entire function.
- Must have a diploma in Property Management / Business Administration.
- Must have a minimum of 3 -4 years of experiences in management of commercial property.
- Basic knowledge of property management and contractual Laws.
- Must be computer literate.
- Good knowledge of government and local authority working procedures.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have natural organisation skills.
- Ability to handle basic book keeping.
- Must be very mature.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 60,000 – 80,000/= (Approx. 600 – 800 USD) depending on experience.
Deadline: 16th June 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2qmHPsC
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***