Job Vacancy: Company Secretary
Job Brief: Our client in the financial services sector and regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya and Capital Markets Authority is looking for an experienced Company Secretary to lead and manage multiple operations of the company secretarial practice.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the incumbent will be required but not limited to;
- Serve as Secretary to the Board of Directors
- Ensure effective management of legal risks through compliance with legal norms and corporate governance standards
- Monitor the operating environment and advise the company on the necessary policy changes in line with changes in the law and regulatory environment.
- In liaison with the company advocates, conduct legal research and render advise to the company as necessary
- Analyse insurance matters and advise Management appropriately
- Ensure timely filling of statutory and regulatory requirements
- Assist in the formulation of Company policies and other contractual documents
- Manage litigation and conveyance issues in liaison with the company advocates
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned by the Board/Managing Director