Our client a manufacturing company that specializes in ultra-high quality construction products is looking for 2 Sales Executive.
The successful candidate will be required to create a Brand for the Organization, ensure that the brand promised are kept through effective adherence to service level agreements.
He/she will be required to maintain excellent relationship with the customers through continuous communication thereby ensuring increased sales.
- Prepare the Sales and Marketing Plan.
- Prepare monthly plans for discussion with the Director in accordance with the agreed targets.
- Maintain a detail sales plan and ensure that the units are sold as per agreed terms.
- Ensure that time of the sale is adhered to.
- Carry out field sales to bring in customers and make sales as per the set targets.
- Ensure the company earns the highest margin at all times.
- Prepare Daily Sales Report and Payment Collection Report on daily basis.
- Discuss the Monthly Customer Complaint Report with the Team and offer solution.
- Conduct a Market survey to come up with most effective marketing and strategies.
- The Board of Directors will give out directives as when deemed necessary for the benefit of the company.
- Ensure strict adherence to set timelines at all times.
- Prepare, receive and review the reports.
- Any other work, task and or project as instructed by the Director.
- MUST have a diploma/degree in sales and marketing.
- Must have exposure in the sector of construction.
- Must have a vibrant personality, leadership skills and clearly demonstrate achievements.
- 3-4 years’ experience in sales position.
- Impressive sales and a proven track record.
- Good presentation both orally and written.
- Cultural awareness, digital savvy and a creative a passionate personality.
- Ability to maintain good working relationship.
- Excellent organisational and time management.
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization.
Monthly gross salary: Kshs. 40,000- 75,000 depending on experience, plus commission
Deadline: 9th June 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2qXCA14
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***