A fully Kenyan-owned manufacturing company synonymous with the manufacturing of ultra-high quality construction products is looking to recruit a Sales Manager to head their sales department.
The company provides clients with advice on matters woodwork and metalwork.
The ideal candidate must have 5 years proven work experience in selling construction products.
- Create and follow dedicated and focused plans for existing, and emerging/new customers
- Provide input to and then work to annual Sales Budgets
- Research, investigate and identify potential new areas for business development and growth
- Work closely with staff to ensure that they are fully conversant with the product range
- Preparation of monthly sales forecasts and reports
- Discuss the Monthly Customer Complaint Report with the Team and offer solutions
- Gain appropriate Client approvals or specification for projects.
- Participate in regular performance discussions
- Be the face of company and day to day point of contact with clients in country
- Drive sales with existing and growing client base and assets under management
- Grow the group’s market share, building new relationships with clients
- Deliver excellent service, training and hands on support to other team members.
- Meet with prospective clients.
- Work with other parts of the company team to get more client
- MUST have a diploma/degree in sales and marketing.
- Must have exposure in the sector of construction and interior design.
- Must have a vibrant personality, leadership skills and clearly demonstrate achievements.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the sale of construction products
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- High integrity and a good understanding of customer management.
- A good personal network of contacts in the industry
- Ability to take ownership, working independently and to deadlines
- Must be Results focused, tenacious, proactive and determined.
Monthly gross salary: Kshs. 80,000 – 150,000 depending on experience, plus commission
Deadline: 9th June 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2qVkD2b
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***