Job Title: Construction Project Manager at Orkidstudio
Are you a skilled engineer who is talented in project management?
Are you motivated by designing and executing construction projects?
Do you have a passion for contributing to community empowerment through your work?
Orkidstudio wants YOU.
Orkidstudio is looking to grow its team by bringing on a Project Manager to guide construction projects from design to completion, within agreed on timelines and budgets.
The successful applicant will be able to work with a company driven by social impact and contributing to women’s empowerment through innovation in construction.
This is also a great opportunity for a high performing candidate to quickly progress to managerial responsibilities.
Orkidstudio designs and implements innovative education, health and housing construction projects.
Their projects aim at affecting social change by contributing to local economies, both through creativity in project execution as well as engaging 50% female work-forces of local unskilled labour.
They currently have growing operations in Kenya and Zambia.
- Have a firm grasp on the technical aspects of developing a project, from design to implementation
- Understand and appreciate quality standards and compliance requirements
- Create, read and interpret technical documentation required to execute a project
- Trained in commonly used industry software (CAD), and able to learn Orkid-specific software tools
- Work with the client and internal teams to create project plans that will guide implementation
- Manage the execution of a project from beginning to end, within budget and according to agreed upon timelines
- Understand the complexity of construction projects
Please follow this link to apply: https://goo.gl/6IcJtV