Job Vacancy: Field Sales Associate Trainee
Are you ready to join a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionizing how peri-urban and rural customers are accessing consumer goods?
Are you ready to build a career where you have complete control over your own results?
Copia Global is looking for outstanding entrepreneurially minded Graduates who want to join us in building a global consumer goods company that will enhance the lives of millions.
Who We Are: Copia Global is a for-profit, consumer goods catalog order and delivery service for the peri-urban and rural populations of the developing world.
Using mobile communication technology and the Internet, we are opening up distribution to hundreds of millions of the world’s population who cannot currently conveniently access affordable goods.
About the Role: The Field Sales Associate Trainee position is a 3-month internship where you will be given meaningful assignments to recruit and develop Agents who sell our range of products.
You will be fully trained and mentored and given targets to achieve.
Trainees who achieve their targets and fit the Copia Global culture will be offered a full-time Sales Associate position.
Note that this is a field based position involving daily travel.
- Recent graduate or 4th year Student awaiting graduation
- You are fluent in English and Kiswahili
- You are driven and hungry to achieve results.
- You always know what you are trying to achieve and how you are going to do it.
- And you have the self-discipline necessary to get it done.
- You take accountability for your actions and the outcomes of those actions – good and bad.
- And then you embrace learning how to improve yourself so that you do better in the future.
- You love working with people and coaching them to be better.
- You can give people suggestions in a natural way that motivates them to do more and implement what you suggested.
- And you never give up.
Compensation: Sales Associate Trainees are provided a small stipend, mentoring opportunities and the opportunity to get a full time position in a fast growing company after their internships.
How to Apply:
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your cover letter MUST include the following otherwise you will not be considered:
How you heard about this position.
- Why you are interested in this position.
- What skills you possess that make you suitable for this position.
- Two situations from your past where you have demonstrated these skills – one example for each skill.