Key Accounts Sales Executive – Courier / Freight Services
An established and growing international courier and logistics company is looking to hire an experienced Key Accounts Sales Executive that has a passion for selling and is able to hit the ground running.
Job Summary: The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing account relationships and developing new customer accounts.
- Plan monthly cycle to visit existing and prospective clients
- Understand your customer’s requirements and ensure they are met
- Build strong and strategic relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Meet and exceed budgeted target
- Develop and generate sales from existing base towards monthly target
- Interact with customers positively to resolve complaints
To ensure you are a prime candidate for this opportunity it is essential that have experience in a competitive sales environment within the courier/ freight industry
- More than 4 years experience within a similar field sales role in the courier/freight industry
- Experience selling at management level
- Proven sales results
- Good knowledge of import/export procedures through air & sea
Qualities and skills: This position requires an energetic, self-motivated person who is passionate about sales, marketing and communication and has a strong background in this, self-driven individual with a keen eye for detail.
Education: Degree or diploma in Logistics, Business Administration, or any other relevant degree
Language: Excellent verbal and non – verbal communication skills in English.
Compensation: Retainer plus commissions, Pension, Airtime
Location: The role holder will be based on Mombasa Road, Nairobi
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before15th May 2017
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.