Job Title: Customer Service Staff
Department: Customer Service
Ref No: CS/ RHL/2017
Position Summary: The Customer Service Staff’s main function will be to Interact with customers, to provide process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services and resolving product and service problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Typical responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintain customer databases.
- Resolves products or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Provide pricing and delivery information.
- Process orders, forms, applications, and requests
- Organize workflows to meet customer timeframes.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and action taken.
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
Qualifications / Position Requirements
- 2 years’ experience in similar market
- Excellent customer service skills
- Technology savvy
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Knowledge of customer service principles & practices
- Product knowledge
- Degree in Customer Service.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above reference number.