Jobs: Data Officers
(2 Posts to be Located in Homabay / Siaya County)
Job Purpose: The data officers will be responsible for ensuring proper data collection and analysis in the study at the selected sites in Homabay and Siaya counties.
He/she will report to the Study coordinator and the Principal Investigator.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Providing weekly data report
2. Will ensure study database management –
- Download daily reports from Server for review with coordinator.
- Troubleshoot with site staff on data entry & upload issues
- Data cleaning
- Configure & update staff tablets when there are database revisions/upgrades.
3. Performing data quality audits
4. Data& phone credit bundles – monthly upload
5. Phone tracing logs audit.
- Applicant should be a holder of Bachelor of Science in bio/statistics, mathematics, computer science, or related field.
- Minimum one year experience in data entry
- Proficient in excel in generating and analyzing study reports
- Experience in RedCap will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with smart phone data collection and Open Data Kit (ODK)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- A career interest in HIV research and training is strongly preferred.
- Strong analytic, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
Applications must include the following:
- Complete CV with 2 referees indicating their telephone contacts and e-mail contacts
- Relevant certificates and testimonials