Job Title: Digital and Social Media Marketing Executive
Job Code: 008
Number of Positions Open: 1
Reports To: Director
Location: Nairobi, Kenya, Thithino Plaza, and 4th Floor
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Summary: The Fuse Agent is an Executive Digital Marketing Firm. You are a digital and social media marketing executive, who is able to market brands creatively and effectively via digital and social media platforms.
Job Description, The Role: The Digital and Social Media Marketing Executive works on communication projects and ensures there is engagement with the brand via digital/ social media platforms.
This is a full time job and work will be remunerated on a monthly basis.
- Propose and carry out Digital Marketing Campaigns and Activations
- Carry out Digital PR Propose and carry out Social Media & Influencer activity.
- Perform SEO Generate interest and traffic to the company website and activities Generate interest and traffic activity to company assets e.g. website
- Carry out and prepare reports as and when required. Generate media interest in the business activities
- Attract new business to the company via media and social platforms Update the website/social media platforms on a regular basis
- Work closely with the creative consultant on appearance of platforms used Propose technology such as apps that will add value to the customer experience
- Be able to perform crisis management if need be.
- Any other task related to the role description.
Who you are:
Essentially, you are a digital marketing resource who is able to identify the tasks and execute a schedule within the deadlines.
- Someone with the ability to get things done and a sense of urgency.
- A flair for, and love for social media marketing in general.
- Someone who is ‘always on’ and available.
- Pays attention to detail and proofs work.
- Someone with analytical ability, who can contribute to the development of a social media strategy.
- Digitally savvy and keeps up with the latest trends on the market.
- Professional and responsible.
- High level of integrity and honesty in all dealings.
- A communicator – keeps the team continuously updated on what they are doing. Someone who likes problem/solution, views obstacles as challenges and overcomes obstacles.
- A team player.
- A learner. High level of energy and a go-getter.
Education & Experience
- Experience in a communications agency or related business environment is a plus but
- Not a must.
- University or college degree is a plus but no a must.