Job Title: Driver / Tour Guide
Our client is a leading provider of private travel to high end clients and other dignitaries.
They are looking to hire a dedicated driver/tour guide to ferry clients to various tourist attraction sites and ensure customer satisfaction through commentaries and excellent service.
- To maintain the fullest knowledge of all aspects of visitor attractions and provide the best possible information to visitors.
- To be able to conduct commentary.
- To ensure an efficient, cheerful and courteous service is given to all customers at all times and with any reasonable assistance that may be requested.
- To ensure every effort is made where relevant to maximize sales.
Protect confidential information about the organization and its security systems
To observe all Health and Safety at Work regulations as set out by your employer in accordance with his statutory obligations.
Maintain excellent customer relationships at all times.
To be an ambassador of the organization by upholding the values and ethos of the Company.
To be responsible for the cleanliness of the vehicle.
Assist the tours dept. in creating tour packages during low season.
Vehicle maintenance and ensuring security at all times
- Training in tours and travel
- 3 – 4 years experience as a tour safari driver dealing with high-end clientele.
- Must have a valid driving license and a PSV license and a member of KPSGA (Kenya Professional Safari Guides Association) Golden or Silver
- Must be very polished, in terms of communication and presentation
- Defensive/ Offensive driving skills
- Familiar with national park routes, rules and regulations.
- International experience is preferred.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
Ladies are highly encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Driver / Tour Guide) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 29th May 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted