Job Title: Key Account Manager – Kenya
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa Ltd
Profile Introduction: Our client is a manufacturer and marketer of advanced electronic and electrical products such as information and communications systems; digital consumer products; electronic devices and components; power systems including nuclear energy; industrial and social infrastructure systems; and home appliances seeks to recruit a Key Account Manager.
Overall purpose of the job is to:
- Plan, propose and implement a Corporate Sales Strategy for the assigned markets (Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania). He/she shares the responsibility in channel’s development and relationship management. The strategy must be in line with company’s targets (profit and volume, revenue) and guidelines and has been achieved by the KAM.
- Deploy the sales strategy for the Education / Government, Large and Medium Account business in his/her territory.
- Degree in Arts or equivalent education;
- At least 8 years experiences in key account management;
- Having worked in an international environment, with multinational companies;
- To plan, develop and implement a sales strategy for corporate sales in assigned customers;
- Creates and executes sales plans for the market in his/her territory;
- Monitors the business and ensures the company product/price offering meets competitive standards;
- Manage sales so as to achieve Budget and Forecast targets i.e. bid and Sell Out & PSI processes
- Be the contact person to all channel partners and end customers in this segment;
- Interact with the key decision makers and the management in these accounts and represents company in public or private tenders in his/her territory.
- Develop and maintain a number of corporate clients with enough volume to meet budget targets in his/her assigned area;
- Develop relationship with top Corporate customers at highest level;
- Organize and Participate in Relevant Corportate Customer events;
- Seek new customers with “hunting” strategy and keep existing customers with “farming” strategy;
- Select appropriate business partners (System Integrators and Corporate Resellers) based on the requirements and route to market strategy;
- Manage the setup process and communicate the business conditions (Targets, Bonus / Discount schemes, etc.) to the business partners;
- Customize any active or future company Partner program to the needs in his/her territory;
- Develop a growth strategy for the B2B segment in his/her territory by defining how company wins high potential new commercial end users and channel partners;
- Provide regular market analysis and trend on the Corporate segment in my assigned area to Corporate sales manager, including proposals to strengthen company;
- Support Marketing with feedback on planned activities and report status/progress on open prospects;
- Create and execute of a marketing and PR strategy to communicate companies messages in the market in a highly professional manner;
- Coordinates the execution of the communication strategy between local entities, the Sales and Marketing Coordinator and the CSET Marcom team;
- Knowledge of corporate sales in IT industry (products, customers, solutions);
- Proven cooperation with the corporate sales channel in his region
- Proven cooperation and a sales record with named corporate mid and large account customers
- Strongly motivated to selling
- Excellent relationship/communication skills;
- Ability to obtaining results in middle/long-term;
- Ability to work in teams and work under stress;
- Number driven, willing to analyze results
- High level skills in xls and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and spoken English, additional language is helpful;
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply online by 17th May 2017.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer