Our client Express Travel Group Limited is seeking to recruit an Account Manager (Sales and Marketing).
Department: Sales and Marketing
- Maximize sales and revenues for the different business divisions (Travel, Tours and Car Rental/ Transfers) by gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Act as the liaison between all clients and the organization (including maintaining and developing relationships with existing & potential customers through various media – emails, posters, meetings, telephone calls etc.)
- Collect customer feedback and complains & keep accurate records of customer complaints.
- Analyse the complaints statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service at ETG/ HE.
- Send various reports to clients as per their specific requirements.
- Assisting the Sales & Marketing Manager in tendering & bidding process for travel & related services (RFP’s & RFQ’s)
- Visit potential customers to prospect for new business, identifying new markets and business opportunities.
- Gather market and customer intelligence including competitor activities in the Travel and Tourism industry.
- Represent the company at exhibitions & events and organize for the same.
- Raise awareness at Express Travel Group amongst the business and NGO community in East Africa.
- Develop advertising opportunities, which can involve placing adverts in the media, shopping malls etc.
- Assist in production of marketing materials, including newsletters, leaflets, posters and flyers – this can involve writing and proofreading copy and liaising with designers and printers.
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials for all ETG offices and customers.
- Maintain and update the mailing database.
- Contribute to and developing long-term marketing plans and strategies.
- Support Sales & Marketing Manager and other colleagues towards making ETG a Customer focused organisation.
- Degree in Sales and marketing or Business related course
- Minimum of 4 experience in corporate sales( B2B);Prior experience in Travel Industry is an added advantage
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This job is only available to registered candidates; send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Sales and Marketing Account Manager” or call us on 0726061607.