Job Vacancy: Finance Manager – Uganda
Our client, deals in high quality solar solutions to fit the needs of rural households and small entrepreneurs.
They are seeking to recruit a Finance Manager who will be responsible for implementing the financial strategy, policies and processes.
S/he will lead the finance team, support fundraising, conduct financial analysis, manage external relations and provide accurate, timely financial reports to all stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Maintain the 5-year business plan and annual budget
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Manage and motivate the Finance team
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Produce timely and accurate financial reports
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Report financial results to the executive management team and the supervisory board
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Support debt and equity financing
Partnerships & External Relationships
- Participate in conference calls with the investment community
- Maintain relationships with local and international lenders
- Represent the company with investment advisers and investors
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor degree specializing in Finance or Accounting
- CPA – K
- At least 6+ years of progressively responsible financial experience
- Proven financial and treasury management skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 19th May, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.