Our client is a FinTech company using proprietary technology and leveraging on Mobile Money to offer employees affordable salary advances.
They seek to appoint a suitably qualified & dedicated individual to assume the responsibility of Business Development Manager.
The position will report to the Customer Relationship Manager and will prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
In summary, the role is charged with the below:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client company.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- A Master’s degree in a business related field is an added advantage
- At least 5 years of sales or marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience in CRM and Microsoft Office
- Networking skills with ability to relate with all levels of clients
- Prospecting, persuasion and closing skills
- Public Speaking, research and writing skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
- Territory Management and ability to meet Sales Goals
- Sales Planning and Market Knowledge
Remuneration: An attractive salary package is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
Please send as your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Indicate the job title on the subject.