Our client is a FinTech company using proprietary technology and leveraging on Mobile Money to offer employees affordable salary advances.
They seek to appoint a suitably qualified & dedicated individual to assume the responsibility of Chief Marketing Officer.
The position will report to the CEO and will be responsible for building and managing the brand marketing function and be responsible to make our client’s platform the most trusted brand in the market with highest name recall and dominant marketplace for delivering instant financial services across banking, insurance and investments.
In summary, the role is charged with the below:
- Drive investment in digital marketing and roll out technological upgrades.
- Establish the marketing budget and track return on investment.
- Commission market research and understand how markets are changing.
- Communicate regularly with other departments and executives, reporting on marketing activity.
- Build a marketing team and mentor them.
- Build relationships with creative, digital and media agencies.
- Contribute to product development.
- Use analytics to drive product development.
- Set KPIs and report to the board on progress.
- Spot opportunities in the market and drive growth of the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- Demonstrable experience in leading teams and successfully undertaking marketing projects and assignments
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, in a senior marketing role as Marketing Director, Marketing Manager or Insight Director
- Drive/energy with ability to handle stress / work under pressure
- Results orientation and deadline driven
- Leadership with strong ability to lead teams
- Strategic thinking with strong analytical ability
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Sounds judgement with strong organizing and planning ability
- Networking and negotiation skills
Remuneration: An attractive salary package is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
Please send as your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Indicate the job title on the subject.