Our client is a FinTech company using proprietary technology and leveraging on Mobile Money to offer employees affordable salary advances.
They seek to appoint a suitably qualified & dedicated individual to assume the responsibility of Credit Analyst.
The position will determine the credit worthiness of people or companies applying for loans.
- Gathering information about clients.
- Reading financial briefings.
- Assessing, analyzing and interpreting complicated financial information.
- Undertaking risk analysis by developing statistical models.
- Visiting clients.
- Keeping company credit exposures within set risk bearing limits.
- Completing loan application forms and submitting to loan committees for approval.
- Using credit-scoring systems for small credit amounts (such as small unsecured personal loans).
- Keeping knowledge of key issues up-to-date (for example legal, market risk and compliance issues).
- helping to enhance the quality of credit applications.
- Making recommendations about procedural/policy changes.
- Proficiency in statistical packages and financial software
- Ability to analyze cash flows, leverage, collateral and customer strength
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Sound judgement
- Degree in Finance, Business, Statistics or related field
- Individual with youthful energy and a team spirit.
- Presentable and with good command of the English and Kiswahili languages.
- Good understanding of Odyssey processes and willingness to learn.
- Demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business.
Remuneration: An attractive salary package is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
Please send as your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Indicate the job title on the subject.