Our client is a FinTech company using proprietary technology and leveraging on Mobile Money to offer employees affordable salary advances.
They seek to appoint a suitably qualified & dedicated individual to assume the responsibility of Customer Relationship Manager.
The position will report to the CEO and will be responsible for providing world class Relationship Management, developing new relationships with high net-worth individuals (HNW) and to maintain already existing relationships, by engaging them, uncovering their needs and providing them with the appropriate products and excellent customer service.
In summary, the role is charged with the below:
- In charge of a team of customer agents.
- Will have a revenue target i.e. is the revenue center of our business.
- Responsible for customer on-boarding and cross selling.
- An undergraduate degree in a Business related field from a recognized institution.
- Possession of professional qualifications in business or graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 6 years’ experience in Financial sector, and 2 of which should be at management level in an affluent/HNW service sector or retail banking.
- Experience in Sales, Personal/Business/or Retail Banking.
- 2 years’ experience in Relationship Management with a proven track record of client acquisition and management
- Experience Credit Analysis and administration.
- Good understanding of risk, credit policies and procedures is essential.
Remuneration: An attractive salary package is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
Please send as your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Indicate the job title on the subject.