Our client is a FinTech company using proprietary technology and leveraging on Mobile Money to offer employees affordable salary advances.
They seek to appoint a suitably qualified & dedicated individual to assume the responsibility of Designers and Digital Channel Manager.
The position will report to the Chief Technical Officer and will the implement and manage growth strategies to increase sales generation and conversion through the use of eCommerce and client management initiatives as well.
- Design deliver and manage strategic online customer marketing program to improve brand awareness, customer satisfaction and online sales.
- Analyze and Report on campaigns and make recommendations to improve.
- Engage internal/external service providers to deliver on strategic initiatives.
- Manage online marketing initiatives.
- Manage online sales communications, including EDM’s and automated emails.
- Ensure Social Media is integrated into all marketing/sales activities.
- Learn and understand emerging trends and technologies and to communicate this knowledge clearly and concisely.
- Analyze website traffic and sales data for trends to identify and quantify customer habits and behaviour using this data to improve online sales.
- Make recommendations to improve conversion and increase sales.
- Translate customer needs into effective, valuable solutions and opportunities.
- Apply focus to emerging platforms including mobile and tablet, to ensure robust coverage and highest possible conversion.
- A solid understanding of the digital landscape with a minimum of 3-5 years previous commercial experience in Online Optimisation, Account Management and eCommerce
- Proven results in online growth initiatives
- Ensure cost effectiveness and profitability of all projects.
Remuneration: An attractive salary package is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
Please send as your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Indicate the job title on the subject.