Our client, a family owned Flower Company with a dynamic workforce is currently looking to recruit an Accountant.
The successful candidate MUST have an excellent track record working with an ERP system, excellent personality, professional and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Timely and accurate filing of the company’s statutory obligations i.e. PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, NITA & HELB on a monthly basis.
- Effecting monthly payroll journals (JVs) in the ERP.
- Creation of new stock items in the ERP.
- Ensure Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) on staff loans is timely remitted to tax authority.
- Carry out bank reconciliations on weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensure accurate and timely filing of monthly VAT returns to tax authority.
- Ensure timely completion of the VAT Audit and filing of any VAT Claims.
- Establish and maintain the Fixed Assets Register of the Company.
- Functional assistant to the Finance Manager.
- Posting Journal entries to the Accounting System upon approval by the Finance Manager.
- Assist with monthly stock takes.
- Approving Stock Issuance Notes once keyed into the system by Store clerk.
- Must be a CPA – K.
- A bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Must be willing to work on Saturdays.
- Must be willing to work in a high-pressure environment.
- A minimum of 3 years’ corporate experiences working as a general accountant.
- Candidates with a background in management account will have a distinct advantage.
- Must have excellent analytical skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 100,000/= (Approx. 1,000 USD) depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 25th May 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2rblfo6
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***