Our client based in Nairobi, Kenya is a company in the FMCG industry looking for highly motivated, ambitious and self driven candidates to fill the following positions;
Key Accounts Manager
Basic Function: The Key Accounts Manager will be expected to manage and deliver sales growth in the various identified accounts and market segments.
- Developing and implementing local trade marketing strategies, identifying opportunities for the organization’s brands’ growth and creating & executing initiatives that build brand value and achieve volume and profitability objectives.
- Understanding the Route to Market the company brands to get better understanding of the local market.
- Liaising and coordinating with the sales team and suppliers / external agencies to ensure superior execution of trade marketing activations and brand image and visibility.
- Building strong awareness and analysis of market trends (consumer, economic, political insight). Proactively monitoring and evaluating competitor activity including promotional & merchandising activity, category management and advertising to identify growth opportunities.
- Identifying and negotiating key brand visibility opportunities across the market
- Management of the Key Accounts Outlets in sales and marketing initiatives.
- Relationship management of top management of the accounts.
- Developing Joint Business plans to ensure achievement of set goals.
- Develop and implement Key Account Sales & Marketing plans in line with brand strategy and the needs of the trade.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field or any other relevant field.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar position.
- IT skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to adapt interpersonal style to suit different people or situations.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward, their CV’s to email@example.com by 12th May, 2017 stating their current and expected remuneration, day time telephone contact and addresses of three referees.
Candidates should indicate clearly on the subject line “Key Accounts Manager” or “Sales Executive FMCG – Mombasa” depending on the position one is applying.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.