Sales Representative (Commission Based)
Harler Technologies Ltd was founded in 2012 by a group of professionals who are committed to providing unique integrated IT solutions to the East African region.
We are looking to recruit a commission based sales representative.
1. Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders; understanding and interpreting technical requirements; providing technical information; developing accounts.
2. Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
3. Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations; communicating expected delivery dates
4. Closes new accounts by answering telephone and email inquiries; verifying and entering information.
5. Develops accounts by checking client’s buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
6. Updates job knowledge by studying new product/service descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Diploma in Information Technology.
2. Previous experience in sales is required.
3. Knowledge of web technologies
1. Meeting Sales Goals, Client Base, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Technical Understanding, Building Relationships, People Skills, Data Entry Skills, Client Focus, Professionalism, Motivation for Sales.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than COB on 13th May, 2017 with the subject line “SALES REPRESENTATIVE JOB”