Duma Works is recruiting a Head of Business Development for one of our clients.
The hiring company is a provider of alternative sources of fuel (in East Africa) to create safer and healthier environment.
Based in Tanzania, they produce ethanol based environmental friendly fuel
Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for someone with experience in business development on a senior level to fulfill the following objectives:
- Check and maintain consistent quality of the product (min knowledge required)
- Develop a distribution channel throughout East Africa
- Talk to NGO’s and other organizations with aligned interests and get them to work and support the product in rural areas
- Market our product in Tanzania and all of East Africa
- Raise awareness through Social media & other means
Education: University Graduate
Experience level: 5-10 years in related field
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2401”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2401 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 09 June 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.