Job Title: Head of Property Sales
Role Profile: Our client, a leader in mortgage finance solutions seeks to engage and hire a Head of Property Sales.
The professional be responsible for providing leadership to Property Sales teams by identifying properties for sale or leasing.
He/she will be in charge of managing strategic partnerships within and outside the organization.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Championing sales of the Company’s projects & identify properties for selling and letting to generate non-interest income for the company;
- Identify and manage strategic partnerships that are value adding to the customers and the company;
- Coordinate overall achievement of the teams sales targets;
- Conduct performance appraisal, monitoring and coaching as well as feedback to staff;
- Identify potential target groups within the niche market segments;
- Develop methods and approaches of driving the sales efforts within the identified groups;
- Manage and coordinate Property Point customer support from customers sign ups to completion of sales transaction;
- Ensure regular updates of customer information;
- Ensure agreed upon turnaround time (TAT) is adhered to for customer satisfaction;
- Work closely with branch and mortgage teams to ensure referrals are generated and customers are offered appropriate solutions;
- Manage departmental budget for efficient utilization;
- Develop products and policies recommendations. Frequently review and implement these policies;
- Generate market intelligence reports with view to improve the company’s offering.
- Commercial Acumen;
- Customer Focus & Channel management;
- Commercial Acumen;
- Negotiation Skills;
- Planning & organization Skills;
- Strategic Orientation & leadership;
- Relationship Management; and
- Financial Acumen
- An undergraduate degree in Land Economics, Business or building and Construction;
- Professional qualifications in relevant field;
- A master’s degree will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of five (5) years sales experience within the property sales industry, three (3) of which should be at a senior level;
- Demonstrated experience in policy development and implementation;
- Experience in development of market intelligence reports.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php
Apply online by 5 pm Friday 26th May 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.