Job Title: Healthcare Business Analyst
Salary: 150K – 250K
Our client is a chain of outpatient Medical Centers offering affordable quality outpatient services.
They seek to hire a Business Analyst who will help in evaluation, verifying and compilation of data management within the company to optimize profit and effectiveness in achieving the business objectives.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Build additional user-friendly tools that bring to light the complexities of the business’ model and targets
- Collaborate with managers across the company to improve company and branch performance using data-driven decision making
- Be a thought leader (and executor) on core business processes like monthly stock order generation and budget setting
- Help with board, investor, and outside partner reporting.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Perform quality assurance
- University Degree in a related field of study
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries and in analysis
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skill
- Excellent knowledge of best practices and an understanding of industry trends and difficulties
- Ability to deal with multiple complicated differences inherent in the health sector
- Must be a team player.
- Must be willing to work on weekends or holidays when need arises
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Healthcare Business Analyst) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 10th May 2017
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.